Social Media Awareness
All audiences involved in professional life.
Using striking examples, this training addresses the points that people working in corporate places should pay attention to in both their personal and corporate social media posts. The dos and don’ts of social media use are explained with interactive case studies.
- Language Use
- Spreading Rate and Availability of Posts
- Credibility of the Posts (Phishing)
- Legal Responsibilities of the Posts
- Social Media Posts About/Against the Employer and the Organization
- Social Media Policies of Corporations
- Crisis Management in Social Media
English, French, Greek