Why does prioritization matter?
It’s actually important to decide what should be done before what, and to know what is due when.
Confused? Let’s try again.
At the end of the day, no matter what kind of occupation you are involved in, your top organization task will be “prioritization” in your professional life. We leave out this criterion either because of the things that we just can’t complete, or because of not being able to arrange our timing accurately.
We will make it all easier for you with these tips for prioritization 😉
- Make a list of your tasks.
- Direct the tasks you will delegate to the related people.
- Determine the levels of your tasks based on difficulty and importance.
- Adopt the “First In, First Out” philosophy.
- When you complete your tasks on hold, make sure to reward yourself. Because you deserved it. 😊