All employees who wish to stand out with their hobby or work, or those who wish to explore their visual side
This training designed by Yakın Kampüs includes general and advanced lessons for Adobe’s popular photograph processing and graphic design program Photoshop.
By learning how to use Photoshop, you can improve your skills regarding graphic drawing, photo editing, and writing techniques as well as photography, web and graphic design.
- What are the areas of use for Photoshop?
- Design basics and processes
- Photoshop vs. Illustrator: Differences, similarities, and areas of use
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Which versions do professionals prefer?
- What are the differences of the CS Series?
- Getting to know the interface, panels and tools
- Working with selections, tips, and the most common errors
- Introduction to layers
- Typography knowledge
- Working with styles
- Painting and coloring techniques
- Image processing and manipulation
- Digital photography and shop
- Preparing social media images
- How to make gif animations
- Detailed compositing applications
- Smart objects and filters
- Color formats and their results in the printing processes
- Vector graphics and the differences between offset & digital printing processes
- 3D Design
- Prevalent Photoshop practices
- Making collages
- Export knowledge