Feedback for Development
All audiences involved in professional life.
There are several nuances to pay attention while giving feedback in the workplace. This training touches on these points for a more effective feedback process.
– Understanding the concept of feedback as of the most important factors of Learning Agility,
– Comprehending that not only a feedback from a manager, but also feedback between colleagues is the most valuable development tool,
– Familiarizing yourself with the practical approaches to give feedback comfortably.
- Why feedback? The importance of 360° feedback
- What is positive and constructive feedback?
- The relationship between learning agility and feedback
- Receiving feedback: Self-awareness and making connections
- Feedback and managing toxic behavior
- Feedback through observation, emotions, and strategy
- Coaching skills to be developed to give feedback: listening, reflecting, asking powerful questions
- Powerful questions
- STAR and COIN methods
- Making feedback fun
- Feedforward as a proactive approach
- Roleplaying practices
- Case analyses on correct and poor feedback