Competency-Based Interview Techniques
For all professionals who are involved in hiring processes. This training is suitable for Human Resources specialists, team managers, manager candidates, or anyone interested in self-development.
This training includes why and how competency-based interviews are conducted, and their objective outcomes.
This training enables professionals involved in hiring processes to accurately detect qualities required for a position (e.g. competency, responsibility, skills…) during interviews with candidates. Additionally, compared to traditional ones, competency-based interviews aim to collect more accurate and more objective information about candidate personality and the way they work.
- Resume review and selecting suitable resumes,
- Preparations before the interview,
- Reading resumes during the interview and asking questions,
- What to do before, during, and after an interview,
- What not to do during the interview
- What is competency?
- Asking questions: STAR Method and how to apply it